Brooke and Issac Huerta - Nav Award Winners

Brooke with her Dad, Mom, and two older sisters - also Adventure Princesses
Brooke and Issac are members of the Bobcats Circle.  They were asked a few questions to share a bit about themselves…

Q. What are your Adventure names? 
A. Dad: Big Screech Owl, Brooke: Little Screech Owl

Q. What was your favorite part about the Catalina Event? 
A. Brooke: I love the campfire silliness, the hikes, and seeing a Buffalo up close.

Q. How long have you been in the Y-Princess program? 
A. This was our first campout, but I was in the program for 6 years with my two older daughters.

Q. What has been your all time favorite event or memory of Y-Princesses so far? 
A. Catalina..so far

Q. This one is for Issac:  What is your favorite thing about your Daughter and why?
A. I love that Brooke is a trooper and just goes with the flow. 

Q. This one is for Brooke:  What is your most favorite thing about your Daddy and why? 
A. That my dad is fun and silly and makes me laugh